Monday, February 27, 2017

The February 2017 Bar Exam: Discussing the UBE Bar Exam


Bar Professors Provides Private Tutoring for North Carolina, Florida, the MBE, UBE, Texas and California. Sign up for our MBE/Essays Seminars at www.barprofessors.com.

The UBE bar exam is over, so let’s discuss the exam itself.

The tested subjects were: Property, Trusts. Contracts, Family Law, Corporations and Agency.

Some surprises were no civil procedure and no secured transactions. Contracts was tested twice in a row and there were 2 business entities tested: corporations and agency.

We also had a surprise on the MPT. One of them required the student to write facts and conclusions of law, a rare occurrence in the MPT world.

What did you think? Was it doable or was it hard?

Contact us at http://barprofessors.com for more information.

Bar Professors provide private bar exam tutors for repeat takers who have difficulty with the MBE, MEE, UBE, Florida, California, North Carolina, and New York bar exams. You can find us at http://barprofessors.com, like us on facebook at BarProfessors, follow us on twitter @BarProfessors or email us at pass@barprofessors.com.


We can help you succeed!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was doable. The first MPT had a lot of information to get through in such a short amount of time. As a licensed attorney in another state the findings of fact and conclusions of law was simple as it is an everyday task in daily practice. The MBE seemed almost too easy at times and when I reviewed at the end I changed a few of my answers. Part one of the MBE seemed to be easier than Part 2. When I looked at the clock and realized that I had 10 questions left in part 2 and only 15 minutes I got concerned but in the end I had about 4 minutes left to review questions that I struggled on. All in all, When I took the bar in the state I am currently licensed in I walked out and said I killed it, on this UBE I am not as confident. I literally laughed when I saw the family law facts, thinking who comes up with this stuff, the facts were unrealistic to those that practice law but hell its a hypo. Seriously though those facts were laughable.

    ReplyDelete