Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The February 2013 Bar Exam: Florida Essay Subjects Tested

These are the areas tested on the Florida bar exam for February 2013;

1. Intentional Torts/Defamation and Ethics
2. Family Law
3. Contracts



Bar Professors provide private bar exam tutors for students who have difficulty with the MBE, MEE, UBE, Florida, California, and New York bar exams. You can find us at http://barprofessors.com, like us on facebook at BarProfessors, follow us on twitter @BarProfessors or email us at pass@barprofessors.com.

We can help you succeed!

3 comments:

  1. Those essays were real softballs. Contracts and Torts were definitely not at the top of the priorty list of essay topics the last six days of cramming. A lot of people I spoke to were studying Secured, Commercial, RP and FLCon, like me, which had a greater chance of being on the Bar.

    This MBE was not bad at all, fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally found the essay questions to be manageable, I won't say easy because nothing is ever easy about the bar...The MBE in the afternoon was more difficult. I was wondering what issues people tackled in the Family Law essay. I heard various things...I was wondering if anyone wrote on dependency and abandonment at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did discuss abandonment but not dependency. Also, UCCJEA (was the biggie), custody and child support.

    ReplyDelete