Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The July 2018 Bar Exam: The New York Bar Exam Results Have Been Released and the Pass Rate Decreased Significantly


Bar Professors Provides Private Tutoring for UBE North Carolina, Florida, the MBE, UBE, Texas and California.  Sign up for our MBE/Essays Seminars at

The New York bar exam results for July 2018 are now out, as well as the statistics. With the MBE at a 34-year low, New York’s bar exam results declined a whopping 5% from last year.

New York had a 63% overall pass rate, a 5% decrease from last year’s 68% pass rate.

For first time takers the pass rate was 83% for all ABA graduates, down from 86% last year. The all first time takers’ pass rate was 74%, decreasing from a high of 78% last year, which included the foreign educated lawyers.

The foreign educated attorneys pass rate fell a significant 7%.  The foreign educated first time taker pass rate was 50%, a decrease from 57% last year and the overall pass rate for foreign educated was 41%, a decrease from 48% overall last year. A big fall from last year.

Congratulations to those who have passed. If you did not pass, please go to for information on private tutorials.

Contact us at for more information.

Bar Professors provide private bar exam tutors for repeat takers who have difficulty with the MBE, MEE, UBE, Florida, California, North Carolina, Texas and New York bar exams. You can find us at, like us on facebook at BarProfessors, follow us on twitter @BarProfessors,  email us at or see us on youtube.

We change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment